Monday, June 13, 2011

Taylor Gives Hugs To Bullies

Taylor Swift spent most of her childhood being treated poorly by her classmates – and now would like to say how she would treat the bullies.


"If I had the girls in front of me now who got up and left the lunch table when I sat down in fourth, fifth or sixth grade -- they did it a million times -- I'd give them hugs. The biggest lesson of all is that I never want to make anyone else feel that way," she tells USA Weekend. "The most talented people I know and some of the most fascinating people I've met were the most uncool kids in their school. The trials and tribulations in your life make you stronger."


Taylor continues. "Some of the most pain and rejection that I've ever felt produced a song called 'Mean' that I can't stop smiling when I'm singing," she explains. "So seeing that happen makes me feel very strange about regrets and having them, because a lot of times they end up being the best thing that happens to you. You just don't know it at the time."


Taylor performed at LP Field on Sunday night during the CMA Music Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment