Monday, June 6, 2011

Faith Hill Has New Music

Faith Hill is making new music.  Can you believe it’s been six years since Faith Hill released a new studio album? Well she can’t either.


“I didn’t even realize it had been that long, to be honest with you, until someone told me that,” Faith says. “And I even argued with them. At the time it was five years, and I said, ‘It’s not been five years since I had a record!’ ‘Yeah, it has been.’ (laughing).”


The superstar tells CMT fans won’t have to wait too much longer for a new album.


“I’ve actually been in the studio a couple of times in the last six years. I’m just trying to find that spark, that thing that’s exciting for me…and that feels inspired and true and honest, from an honest place. It’s been a creative journey. I actually have been in the studio, but no one’s really heard anything. (laughs) But that’s going to be the nice part — to actually get it finished and get it out there for people to hear.”


“But it’s important for it to be the right thing for me musically,” she adds. “It’s just the process. It’s like a rediscovery. And in the midst of rediscovery, it just takes time.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment