Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lady Antebellum Picks Future Stars

Lady Antebellum is enjoying the latest music being released out of Nashville. "That new Blake Shelton song ('Honey Bee') is a monster. I love it. It's such a good song," says Lady A's Charles Kelley. "There is so much good new stuff. I think Easton Corbin keeps putting out great music. I'm excited about hearing some of his new stuff."

"We listen to a lot of country radio," notes Dave Haywood, "and we are always interested to hear when new people like Steel Magnolia or Thompson Square come out, and we're like, 'Wow, that's really cool.' We know Chris Young and couple of these other guys that are just killing it with No. 1s. Luke Bryan ... over and over. We're obviously big fans of all of these guys."

Lady Antebellum anticipate that Luke Bryan is getting ready to explode. "Luke is going to be, and I'm not just saying this because we are such good friends, but I feel like Luke is poised to be the next big male artist," says Charles. "He is right there, he and obviously Blake, too."

Hillary, has some thoughts on the next it group. “A brand-new band that just got signed, and I've just become friends with them because they played a couple of shows with us, [called] Eden's Edge. They are just three really sweet people, and really, really talented. It's much more of a grass-roots, kind of bluegrass-based vibe, which I think is a breath of fresh air. I just wish them well, I love them."

No comments:

Post a Comment