Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sunny Sweeney Loves H2O

Sunny Sweeney is excited to join Brad Paisley on another round of his H2O Tour.


Brad Paisley's tour will have special guests Blake Shelton, Darius Rucker, Jerrod Niemann, Sunny Sweeney, Edens Edge and Brett Anderson.


Sunny Sweeney talks about receiving the call to join Paisley on tour:


“I thought there had to be another Sunny Sweeney that they meant to be talking to!” Sweeney told Taste of Country. “I was like, ‘Do … what?’ I mean, seriously! I go, ‘Huh?’ I honestly could not believe it because that’s a pretty big step. I haven’t even gotten to my seven-year anniversary of my first show, and now I’m going to be on tour with Brad Paisley? It’s crazy. I’m completely flattered and blown away.”


Sweeney also hears that those on Paisley’s Tour eats good.


“I’ve heard the catering is amazing, so I’m excited about that because clearly I like food! I don’t know if you can tell, but I definitely love it [laughs]! My butt can tell!”

No comments:

Post a Comment