Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Garth And The President

Garth Brooks declared that he “fully supports” President Obama and what he’s done in office.


“Yeah, I think what President Obama is finding out is all that we want to do, the system kind of doesn’t allow the most powerful guy in the world to kind of do his job and I’m sure nobody’s more frustrated than him to complete those promises that he did and I think he’s trying his heart out,”


Brooks says after being asked if Obama has met his expectations.


He adds, “I love him to death and I fully support him and I just wish him well because it’s got to be hell in that office.”


Brooks performed at ‘We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial’ back in January 2009. Garth's The Ultimate Hits package was released in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment