Twain surprised the entire studio audience with two-day passes to the 2011 CMA Music Festival and accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville (June 9-10). And not only that, Twain shared that she will host a private brunch for all of the audience members when they visit Nashville in June.
Twain last appeared at CMA Music Festival in 1996, when it was still known as Fan Fair®. She will be in Nashville this year to sign copies of her autobiography at CMA Music Festival.
Some specifics Shania revealed on the show.
• Shania says she would like perform in public again and that is why she is doing the interviews, book and TV show on OWN Network
• Shania talked about how her step father was violent towards her mother. One incident at age 4 Shania shared seeing her step father dunking her mom’s head in the toilet.
• Talked about physically losing her voice. It was a condition caused by her muscles squeezing her voice box.
• Found out about the affair with Mutt Lang with her best friend from her best friend.
• Shania admitted she wrote a letter to Mary Ann, Her Best Friend, who had an affair with her husband Mutt Lang begging to leave her and Mutt alone because “She Loved Him So Much”.
• Shania says her and Mutt agree their child Asia will not be a part of Mary Ann’s Life or she will move far far away.
• Shania admits she does not want to see Mary Ann ever again and that she even ‘Threatened’ her.
• Shania says she went to Mary Ann’s husband Fred for answers and the relationship turned into love.
You can order the book, From This Moment On here.