Friday, May 13, 2011

Martina And The Kids

Martina McBride is talking about all three of her children -- Delaney, 16, Emma, 13, and Ava, 5.


Martina feels teaching her children right from wrong and giving them the tools to deal with what life throws at them helps her daughters in becoming individuals.


"The best part is seeing my kids grow and become individuals, and the fact that they're happy and well-adjusted," Martina tells The Boot. "When I see how they handle situations, I feel really proud of them, and that pride is such a great thing."


There are some bad days. "The worst part would be -- none of us are perfect. So, there are days when I'm a really fantastic mother, where I wish the cameras were rolling. It's 'I've really got it all together today.' And there are times when I don't get it right. That's the thing. You don't have a handbook really, you're just kind of winging it and trying to figure it out as you go along."


Martina, whose single 'Teenage Daughters' is climbing the charts, will release her forthcoming, as-yet-untitled, album August 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment