Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shut Up! Miranda Tells Blake

Blake Shelton has had it pretty easy when it comes to planning his upcoming wedding to Miranda Lambert. He says there is one other item Miranda has asked of the groom when it comes to details about the actual nuptials, and that's basically to keep his mouth shut!


"It's one thing when your record label [publicist] tells you, 'Hey, don't talk about this or that, because of these reasons.' Sometimes I forgot that she says those things, and I'll just blab about it," Blake tells The Boot. "It's another thing when your fiancĂ©e is Miranda Lambert and she says, 'Don't talk about this or that!' I take that a little more seriously, because the wrath is pretty bad."


Blake is just happy to be marrying his best friend. "Here's the thing -- I am thrilled to be married to Miranda Lambert, but I don't give a crap about weddings," he laughs. "So, it's a big deal to her, and I'm excited for her, but I don't have a lot of input because I don't have a lot of ideas about it. Every wedding I've ever gone to, I've either fallen asleep or been so miserable that I had my iPod in and nobody knew it, or I was playing Angry Birds on my phone. Even if it's your wedding, if you're a guy, it's boring. So, I'm excited about the actual ceremony to happen, because after that, the reception is going to be a party, and that's what I'm looking forward to."

No comments:

Post a Comment