Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Luke Announces On Facebook

Luke Bryan shared exclusive details to his fans on his Facebook page, that his new album, Tailgates & Tanlines will be in stores everywhere on August 9.


 “I’m so excited to be giving my fans new music!” shared Luke. “Writing and recording this project has been a blast. I feel like I continue to grow in my artistry and I hope that feeling never goes away. I want everyone that hears my music to forget about all the other things in their lives that might stress them out and just raise their hands and sing along!”


The first single off Tailgates & Tanlines, Country Girl (Shake It For Me), has become Luke’s fastest rising single to date, and also debuted as a #1 country digital single.


Luke is nominated for two 2011 CMT Music Awards- Best Web Video of the Year for his video “It’s A Shore Thing” and as Best New Live Act, the Nationwide Insurance Award.


Fans can catch Luke on the road this summer on Tim McGraw’s “Emotional Traffic” tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment