Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sugarland Breaking Up?

Jennifer Nettles admits a deep appreciation for all formats of music.


"I love singing all kinds of music and I have a bit of musical ADD," Jennifer confesses to the Star Tribune. "I like to play around with different textures and colors and parts of my instrument. I have a lot of different musical influences. As long as you're being yourself, the fans learn to respect it and trust it."


With all the talk about new collaborations and diverse musical preferences, fans may wonder what the future has in store for Sugarland. Jennifer doesn't rule out the possibility of solo projects but dismisses any immediate plans for them.


"If it happens, it happens. Kristian and I are definitely supportive of each other in our individual explorations and forays," Jennifer explains. "Do I have any specific plans? No. It's a valid question, and I like it because I'm sure there will come a time when both of us will do it."


The two are keeping their musical marriage strong as their Incredible Machine tour continues it's cross-country trek into the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment