Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Underwood Is Down Under

Carrie Underwood has yet to travel Australia, but is headed there to promote the June 10 deluxe release of her third studio album, 'Play On.'


"I am really looking forward to my first trip to Australia!" says Carrie, who hopes to squeeze in some sightseeing in between appearances. "I can't wait to meet my fans Down Under, and hope to make some new fans too! I've always dreamed of playing in Australia, and hope to have time to explore some of the sights this amazing country has to offer!"


The deluxe edition includes all 13 tracks that appear on standard version of Play On'' as well as six previous No. 1 singles and her version of Motley Crue's 'Home Sweet Home.' The multi-platinum album spawned three consecutive U.S. No. 1 singles: 'Cowboy Casonova,' 'Temporary Home' and 'Undo it.'


As if promoting an album wasn't enough, Carrie will also make her Australian big screen debut with 'Soul Surfer.’

No comments:

Post a Comment