Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Julianne Hough Understands Bristol Palin 'Dancing' Debate

Julianne Hough, former Dancing with the Stars champion, admits that when push comes to shove, it's not always about skill. 


"It's not necessarily about the dancing," she tells the Fresno Bee. "It's about the fan base and the people watching. I can definitely testify to that. I would not be where I'm at today without the fans of the show." 


Julianne’s brother Derek won season 11 of Dancing with the Stars Tuesday with Jennifer Grey. 


Julianne is grateful that she had the chance to do 'Burlesque' before filming the remake of 'Footloose,' which is due out next spring. "I was attached to 'Footloose' before I was attached to 'Burlesque,'" she explains. "I was glad it happened the way it did because I got to do 'Burlesque first, which really helped prepare me for 'Footloose.' I got to ease my way into it, learn the logistics of filmmaking and that world, and have fun and take it all in." 


Read the full Tennessean article on Julianne here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment