Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tim McGraw to Headline New Missouri Music Fest

Tim McGraw has been tapped to headline the inaugural Show-Me Music and Arts Festival, slated for June 17-19 in Springfield, Mo. The event will include more than 20 acts ranging from bluegrass to country to alternative. Love and Theft, Jessie James and Steve Holy have also been confirmed as performers. 


Tim is working on another album and says he's more excited than ever about his future, both personally and professionally. 


"The new album probably will be out some time in the spring," Tim tells The Boot. "For me, it's been a long career and I'm very fortunate to still be here, to still be doing it, to still be relevant. I still think there's a lot more ahead of me than behind me. I really think that I'm just starting to sort of grasp an idea of what I'm doing."


Having amassed 21 No.1 hits and more than three dozen major awards, Tim has also starred in the blockbuster, Oscar-winning film, 'The Blind Side,' and is soon appearing opposite another Oscar winner, Gywneth Paltrow in the upcoming 'Country Strong.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment