Friday, December 10, 2010

Kid Rock Unleashes Anger Toward Ticket Scalpers

Kid Rock is mad and has harsh words for the people inciting his fury -- scalpers who increase concert ticket prices -- show he's ready for a fight.


"I am a musician. I did not attend college and barely made it out of high school," Kid writes on his website. "I try my hardest to keep my ticket prices low. THIS I HAVE CONTROL OF!! I cannot control nor do I understand how the f--- the scalpers and all the secondary websites and bulls--- get them. IF I COULD CONFRONT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM FACE TO FACE I WOULD AND IT WOULD NOT WORK OUT TOO WELL FOR THEM, I GUARANTEE ALL OF YOU."


The outspoken singer-songwriter says his emotions run deep on the subject because it is the one aspect of his career that's completely out of his hands. "I try to understand it, I try to ask my managers and people in the business I know to help me understand it, but it seems they don't either. The only way I know right now to stop it is to not buy from these people or wait till the last minute when they're scared they can't sell them and have to sell them cheap."


This is not the only anger-fueled statement by the multi-platinum selling singer. He recently lashed out at Steven Tyler for accepting a seat at the judges table on 'American Idol,' as well as expressed his disgust over poorly-behaved impersonators.


Kid Rock's new CD, 'Born Free,' hit shelves last month, and includes guest appearances by Martina McBride, Sheryl Crow, Bob Seger, Mary J. Blige and rapper T.I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment