Friday, December 10, 2010

Carrie Underwood Laughs Off Persistent Pregnancy Rumors

Carrie Underwood is not expecting her first child, as rampant rumors suggest.


"As soon as you get married that happens," Carrie tells Detroit radio station WYCD of speculation that she is pregnant. 


Children are definitely in Carrie's future, she acknowledges, citing the influence of a few of her famous friends who've perfected the balancing act of motherhood and a singing career. "I know it's possible to be a great mother and to be on the road. You don't have to sacrifice that much. I see people like Martina [McBride] do it, and Faith [Hill] do it. I know it's a possibility. I just maybe need to sit down with them and say, 'How DO you do it?'"


No matter when they start a family, Carrie notes that the couple will most likely raise their children south of her husband's Canadian homeland. "We both love Nashville," says the Oklahoma native. "I envision myself living there long after I have kids and long after I'm done singing and all that stuff, just because it's a great place to live ... You can work, you can write, you can record, you can shoot videos and all that stuff, but you can also find land and spread out a bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment