Thursday, December 2, 2010

Keith Sits on Don Williams’ Stool

Keith Urban is a huge fan of Don Williams. Keith found himself at the Ryman Auditorium for a photo shoot at the same time Williams’ equipment was there, well, Keith couldn’t resist, living a moment.


“All his equipment is set up on the stage and his famous stool,” Keith said. “I just grabbed my guitar and jumped up on that stool and no one was around. [Don] had [left] the set list from the night before, and I just got my guitar and, to myself, picked just a little of every song on the set list like a total geeky fan.


“I was 12 instantly. It was awesome.” And that’s not all, folks.
“His bus was outside. I went and took a picture of it like a total touristy fan. I’ve never taken a picture of anyone’s bus.”     

No comments:

Post a Comment