Friday, December 17, 2010

Blake Reveals Wedding Feast Details – Deer Oh Deer

Blake and Miranda's rumored May 2011 wedding is fast approaching and apparently the pair have decided on their wedding meal for the special evening.

Blake tells Us Magazine, "We're having deer meat served at our wedding -- we've already got a pile of 'em ready," Blake said. "It was actually her idea, so when your girlfriend thinks like that, it makes it easy for me just to show up and have a good time." 


So what does Blake get to do besides shooting a deer or two?  He gets to choose some tunes. "I got to pick some music and entertainment, and that's all I cared about," he said. "We've got some surprise entertainment lined up that I'm really pumped about. I've decided this night I want it to be a lot of fun. I don't want to call in favors. I just want to hire people that I want." 

No comments:

Post a Comment