Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dierks Bentley Feels Nashville's Growing Pains

Dierks Bentley has been warmly welcomed by Nashville since he moved to town back in 1993. But the Arizona native says that while he's happy to call Music City home, he has mixed feelings about the entertainment mecca it has become.


"Part of me loves it. Part of me is like, ugh. I don't want the town to get any bigger because I like the airport where you can just park your car outside and run inside and grab something," Dierks tells CMT Radio. "The town's getting so big. The award shows are getting so big ... I still like the smallness of the town. Hopefully it doesn't get too big."


The happily married father of a little girl is spending time off the road, working on a new album and eagerly anticipating the arrival of his second child early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment