Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brad Paisley Says His Kids Are Complete Opposites

Brad Paisley‘s kids couldn’t be more different from one another.  Brad recently said that his oldest son, Huck “is a lot like me. He shares my disposition and focuses on a lot of things.”  When it comes to Huck’s younger brother, Jasper, Brad says “Then the second child is the opposite of Huck … which I think happens a lot. In some way he’s becoming my favorite just by the fact that he’s not like me.”


No matter what their personalities, Brad says that the boys provide a perfect balance for he and wife Kimberly Williams-Paisley.  “It’s really fun having two that way because they really do fit in the gaps,” he said.


Brad will have plenty of time to be home with his boys over the next couple of his months as his “H2O Frozen Over Tour” will pick-up after the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment