Friday, December 3, 2010

The Band Perry Reaches Mediabase #1 with 'If I Die Young'

Trio The Band Perry clinched the #1 spot on the Mediabase Country Singles Charts with the beautiful 'If I Die Young.' I am thrilled for them! Last week's top single, Brad Paisley's 'Anything Like Me' sits at #2 and Rascal Flatts move up one spot to #3 with 'Why Wait.'


Zac Brown Band and Alan Jackson drop to #4 with 'As She's Walking Away' while Reba and Jason Aldean each gain one spot with 'Turn on the Radio' (#5) and 'My Kinda Party' (#6) respectively. 


Carrie Underwood's 'Mama's Song' climbs from #10 to #7, George Strait takes 'The Breath You Take' to #8 and the top 10 closes with two newcomers. Tim McGraw sits at #9 with 'Felt Good on my Lips' and Miranda Lambert reaches #10 with the sassy 'Only Prettier.' 


The Band Perry will perform at the ”American Country Awards” on FOX (12/6) where they are nominated for three awards and on ABC’s ”The View” (12/15).  

No comments:

Post a Comment