Thursday, December 9, 2010

Steve Wariner's 'Guitar Christmas' Bring Christmas Tunes This Holiday Season


It’s The Holidays..We All Need A Little Christmas.  Steve Wariner has a new offering. 


“I absolutely loved recording this album,” Wariner says. “The initial idea came about as I was thinking of the wonderful gatherings that Chet Atkins would host in his office around the holidays. Everyone would sing and play and remember those beautiful melodies from our childhood.


“I wanted the album to convey the warmth and intimacy of those picking parties, so the listener will feel as if I’m sitting in their living room playing for them. That’s the reason I left some imperfections in there, because I wanted it to be real.”




Among the holiday standards included on the CD are “White Christmas,” “Silent Night,” “Winter Wonderland” and “The Christmas Song.”  




Steve Wariner was born on Christmas Day. For more information on Steve visit his website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment