Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kellie Pickler Juggles Recording, & Wedding Planning

Kellie Pickler is a busy these days! I’m working on an album, so trying to juggle that and plan a wedding has been a challenge,”she told People. “I think once the record gets finished I can jump into wedding mode.”


Kellie says that “Everything is going great, slowly but surely,” even though she’s got a lot on her plate right now. So how is her wedding diet going? 


People reports that Kellie is already down two dress sizes and it’s not from going to the gym…“I don’t really work out [but] Kyle works out every day and is obsessed with it,” she says of her songwriting fiancé. “Every once in a while he can drag me out of bed, but it’s rare.”So how does she do it? Kellie says she changed her eating habits and cut out “a lot of junk” from her diet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment