Friday, December 17, 2010

Vince Gill & Amy Grant on the Road for Christmas

Vince Gill looks forward to his annual Christmas tour with wife Amy Grant, but perhaps not for the reasons you might imagine. “I like Christmas songs and all, but are you kidding me? I get to ride around on a bus with my wife? That’s 80 percent of the reason I do this,” he tells Country Weekly with a hearty laugh. “Trust me, I’m a guy.”
There’s another reason as well, Vince admits. “It’s always fun to see people in a red sweater and some of slacks instead of a wife beater and a pair of shorts,” he says with a laugh.


The show features of mixture of well-known Christmas songs as well as some non-holiday material. “It won’t be all be Christmas, Christmas, Christmas,” Vince reports. “There will be a few things in there that are just sentimental and pretty. [Amy's] really, really grand at this, putting this kind of night together.”

The following December dates are scheduled:
14th   Durham Performing Arts Center - Durham, N.C.
17th   Crown Theatre - Fayetteville, N.C.
18th   War Memorial Auditorium - Greensboro, N.C.
19th   Cabarrus Arena - Concord, N.C.
20th   Fox Theatre - Atlanta
21th   Ryman Auditorium - Nashville
22th   Ryman Auditorium - Nashville  

No comments:

Post a Comment