This holiday season, Best Buy and Rascal Flatts, are joining forces with the GRAMMY Foundation® to “Give Harmony” to teens by supporting music education in high schools throughout the United States. In the spirit of holiday giving, Best Buy in partnership with its vendor community will be making a donation of up to $825,000 to the GRAMMY Foundation’s GRAMMY in the Schools® music education programs for high school students.
Shoppers looking to make a difference can help support this contribution by purchasing one of these featured Best Buy products through January 1, 2011:
• Sony Bloggie Touch High-Definition Camcorder ($159.99)
• Samsung Seek No-Contract Mobile Phone from Boost Mobile ($119.99)
• Sony Ericsson White Xperia Mobile Phone with Taylor Swift Experience ($49.99 w/ 2 year AT&T service agreement)
• Beats By Dr. Dre – Monster Tour High Resolution In-Ear Headphones ($149.99)
• HP PhotoSmart e-All-in-One Wireless Printer ($99.99)
• Activision Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle for Xbox 360 ($99.99)
• Rascal Flatts’ latest album, “Nothing Like This” ($9.99)
• Best Buy Connect Mobile Broadband Service (Available on select laptops)
“We admire the work the GRAMMY Foundation is doing to help develop the skills of future American musicians,” said Gary LeVox, lead singer of Rascal Flatts. “We are happy to partner with Best Buy to donate a portion of sales from our album to the Foundation so they can continue to develop programs and activities that help teenagers embrace their passion.”
To learn more about how to “Give Harmony” this holiday season, visit www.BestBuy.com/giveharmony.