Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Garth Brooks Has New Concert Dates For Wynn Las Vegas

Garth Brooks has performed to sold-out crowds and rave reviews at the intimate Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas since December 2009. 


Steve Wynn made an increase in ticket prices: “My decision to raise the ticket price was a simple one. The demand for Garth was so overwhelming that it caught us by surprise. We could fill a theater many times the size of this, twice a night.”


Garth had a reaction to the ticket price increase.
“I am flattered Steve Wynn believes in me as an entertainer and my deal with him is not affected by ticket price. My only concern is the audience. Right now, the Vegas audiences are some of the best I have ever played for and I’d hate to see that change for whatever reason,” said Garth Brooks.


Concert Dates:
December 3, 4, 5
January 21, 22, 23
February 11, 12, 13
February 25, 26, 27
Concert times:
Fridays 8 p.m., Saturdays 8 p.m. & 10:30 p.m., Sundays 8 p.m.


Tickets are available exclusively at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-877-65-GARTH.       

No comments:

Post a Comment