Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sara Evans Putting Finishing Touches On New Album

Sara Evans is back with “A Little Bit Stronger,” the lead single of her forthcoming album.
“It’s a great lyric,” Sara tells Country Weekly. “I love the fact that it’s very realistic. Some songs are like ‘you left me and I’m totally over you and you never cross my mind.’ I love that the song is realistic. It says ‘I’m getting a little bit stronger. I’m doing little things at a time.’”
“A Little Big Stronger” was co-written by Lady Antebellum‘s Hillary Scott.
The new album, which will hit stores in 2011, has yet to be named, but she says she has a few ideas.
“Since the first single we released is ‘A Little Bit Stronger,’ we might just call the album Stronger,” Sara tells CW. “I really like that name for the album, but we haven’t confirmed anything yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment