Monday, November 8, 2010

Tim McGraw has classy co-stars, according To Faith Hill

Faith tells IVillage.com that she does not get jealous watching Tim with someone else in a movie, "You would? Well if they weren't nice ladies. But they're (Sandra Bullock and Gwyneth Paltrow) very nice ladies, classy ladies. I got to know them both really well, and have a lot in common with them."
Faith also tells about the time she was truly starstruck and got a little touchy feely with Aretha Franklin.
“I was at the Grammys years ago, she was just walking down the hall and my tour manager at the time, Jimmy, stopped her when she was walking down the hallway at my dressing room door and then called for me to come to the door to meet someone and it was Aretha. And I just couldn't stop touching her! I kept touching her hair, and then her dress and her shoulder. I was just freaking out. You know, I just love her so much. It was really funny. Jimmy her tour manager said, "Do you realize that you were touching her hair?"

No comments:

Post a Comment