Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Taylor Swift & Naomi Judd Get Answers from Dr. Oz

Taylor Swift and Naomi Judd make a special appearance on this Friday’s Celebrity Ask Dr. Oz.
Naomi asks Dr. Oz:
After my tour, I will be starting a neurological clinic. The brain is my thing and I want to make sure I’m keeping it as fit as possible to improve memory and more. What are some everyday things that I should be doing?
Dr. Oz’s answer to Naomi is great! DANCING! And to add to Naomi’s excitement, Dr. Oz brings out a special guest to help her with some dance moves. Louie Van Amstel from “Dancing with the Stars.”
Taylor Swift also has a question for Dr. Oz and is Skyped in:
As far as nutrition goes, I don’t have like a really structured diet thing that I do. But I really like to incorporate healthy snacks into, um, being on the road. I was wondering if you have any suggestions for things you can find in the regular grocery store.
Dr. Oz has a special “Swift Shake” solution:
A SCOOP OF 100% NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER; MONO-UNSATURATED FATS.
TBSP HONEY; THROAT SOOTHING PROPERTIES & B VITAMINS = ENERGY
HALF CUP GROUND FLAX SEED; OMEGA-3’
HALF CUP DRIED CRANBERRIES
FOURTH CUP DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS, BOTH HAVE ANTIOXIDANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment