Friday, March 25, 2011

Country Stars Come Together To Help Japan

Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Chris Young, Josh Thompson, Phil Vassar, Randy Houser, Heidi Newfield, Randy Montana and Katie Armiger have partnered with GAC to show support for the people of Japan, filming public service announcements encouraging viewers to donate to the Red Cross as a way of supporting relief efforts, according to CMA Daily News.

"Just like the rest of the country, I stood in awe of the devastation and terror the earthquake and tsunami caused for Japan," Houser says. "As a bystander, it's hard to know how to help or where to contribute, so when GAC partnered with the Red Cross to raise awareness and funds for the displaced families, I knew I had to help. The PSAs will hopefully raise a lot of money for the relief efforts. I already texted my donation!"

No comments:

Post a Comment