Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blake Shelton Prepping For Honeymoon

Chris Pizzello, AP
Blake Shelton will make time for a honeymoon with his soon-to-be wife, Miranda Lambert, following their May 14 wedding.


"I tell you what: when you are getting married to Miranda Lambert, you're going to make time for whatever she wants," Blake tells Parade.com. "So that's a no-brainer. She'll have the wedding and the time with me she wants, whether I like it or not."


The bachelor party will not be in Las Vegas, "I think me and my buddies are going to take a camping trip somewhere," Blake reveals. "Maybe try to find something to go hunt. Turkey or bears or something like that. Something country. The last ten years of my life has been a bachelor party, so I don't need an extra one night to add to my life. I've had plenty of that stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment