Friday, March 25, 2011

Brad Paisley Says Working With Alabama Was 'Mind-Blowing'

Brad Paisley goes to Alabama for his latest single. "My next single has something that's really cool, I think, that we came up with when we were writing this new album," Brad told Albright & O’Malley partner Buffalo, N.Y. radio station WYRK. "We were writing a song that mentions a few things and realized that the perfect bridge for the song is the bridge from 'Mountain Music.' And so I contacted [Alabama member] Randy Owen and asked if he wanted to write it with us, and then got those guys back together. Instead of sampling a piece of 'Mountain Music,' I had those guys come in the studio and record it. It was one of the most mind-blowing experiences of my life."


Brad admits he was more than a little starstruck when he hung out in the studio with the legendary band. "That's the biggest group in the history of country music!" he gushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment