Monday, April 18, 2011

Eric Church Nervous About Being a Dad

Credit: ericchurch.com
Eric Church told WYCD he once said he’d never get married or have kids, “I am freaking out. I am nervous. This child is going to depend on me for guidance. I’m waiting for the day when he pulls ‘Smoke a Little Smoke Up’ on his iPod, and my live show is a little rowdy. It’s going to be fun, though.

Whether it’s a boy or girl, I don’t care.”
While Church and his wife don’t yet know the sex of the baby, he says that they will opt to find out if it’s a boy or a girl so his wife can get ahead start on getting clothes in the right color. “My wife is a major planner, so we’re going to find out,” Eric reveals.


Church will be on tour with Toby Keith the rest of the year, but he isn’t going to let anything disrupt the musical course he is charting. “My music moves the needle,” he said. “It’s the only kind of music I care to make.”

No comments:

Post a Comment