Friday, April 8, 2011

Carrie Underwood, Enjoying ‘American Idol’ This Season


Carrie Underwood is watching American Idol this season. Carrie won’t name which singers she’s actually rooting for this season, but she has opinions about new judges, Tyler and Jennifer Lopez.


Carrie tells MTV that she is “loving the judges,” and since Simon Cowell judged her years ago, she adds, “I know Simon was always such a huge part of the show, but if I had just started watching now, I wouldn’t miss it, you know what I mean?”


Carrie’s thoughts of the two newcomers on the judging panel,  “I think Steven and J.Lo are doing such an amazing job. I actually got the chance to talk to Steven Tyler, and I was like, ‘I’m finding out that I like you more than I thought I did.’ … I’ve always liked Steven Tyler the artist, but as a person, he’s really coming across [as] charming and warm and friendly and encouraging.”


As for Lopez, Underwood says, “Of course we always knew that J.Lo is sweet and beautiful, and she’s just confirming all of our previous thoughts about her by being on the show. I’m really enjoying watching it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment