Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sara Evans And Rascal Flatts Together

Sara Evans feels Rascal Flatts music compliments her music.

“Last fall, I did, like a three or four day run with them, of shows, and I think that’s sort of how this tour came about,” Sara say. ”I do think it’s a perfect match. I mean, Gary and I actually kind of have similar type voices, and our music goes together great. I absolutely love Rascal Flatts. I love their music.”

Sara knows one thing that she does not have in common with the men of Rascal Flatts… their hair care routine.  

“I know that I don’t use as much hair care product as they do, because my hair is just long and straight, and that’s all I do, and I’m very, very low maintenance,” she revealed. “I don’t even like to let my hair girl curl my hair, ’cause I just…I don’t like all the big fluff. I think less is more… But I know where to go if I need hair spray or gel!”

Sara will be performing on the Rascal Flatts tour throughout the next couple of months. A full list of dates can be found on her website

No comments:

Post a Comment