Thursday, July 14, 2011

Josh Turner Loves His Life

I Wouldn't Be A ManJosh Turner has been on the country charts for the better part of a decade, but he hasn't accomplished everything he set out to do just yet. He says, "I do want to dispel that myth and that rumor that I felt like was going around here a couple years ago that Josh Turner doesn't want to be a superstar. Well, that's a bunch of bull crap." 

Josh goes on to say he wants to be as big a star as possible, but he won't change who he is to make that happen. "One thing that I think people need to understand about me is I try to be normal," Josh says, "and I am aim to be normal 'cause I think the fans appreciate that."

Josh has scored number multiple number ones and platinum albums. He's keeping up a healthy tour schedule this summer too. Says Josh, "I'm still here, and I'm still enjoying what I do for a living."

Source: ABC News Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment