Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Miranda Takes A Break; Gets Out Pistols

Miranda Lambert took three weeks off in May to marry Blake Shelton, but you won't find her taking that long off work anytime soon. "I feel like I need a break sometimes, and then I have one, and then I'm like, "I want a gig. I want a gig," says Miranda. "I think it's very important to have that balance." 

Even though she's got multiple platinum albums and number-one hits under belt, Miranda insists she can't afford to slack off now. She says, "I have a real strong drive to build an empire. That's what I'm trying to do. To build an empire, you don't take off work."

Miranda recently released the new song "Hell on Heels" with her all-girl group Pistol Annies at PistolAnnies.com. She expects to have a new solo album out this year, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment