Monday, July 4, 2011

Craig Morgan And Bin Laden

Craig Morgan spent years in the U.S. Army's Airborne division and was happy about the announcement of Osama bin Laden's death was made.

"I don't care about where they buried his body, or any of that," Craig tells The Boot. "The fact that he's dead and gone is a wonderful thing for this world -- not just our nation and their nation -- period. He's a bad guy, and he deserved to die, and he did."

Craig's opinion stands, despite the fact that it took a decade from the terrorist attack on 9/11 for bin Laden to meet his end. "I don't think it was strange that the search took that long at all," he continues. "America, we as a people are very ignorant, because we think everything that happens over here is the way that things happen everywhere else, and it's not that way. The images that you see on TV cannot do justice to the terrain and what takes place in Afghanistan, Pakistan and that region. I could disappear in Pakistan, and I'm a Caucasian with blond hair and blue eyes! People have no idea how simple it is. That would be like me going to New York. Let me go to New York, and I'll bet you I could disappear for 10 years and you couldn't find me!"

Craig’s second season of his show 'Craig Morgan: All Access Outdoors,' is on the Outdoor Channel.

The show features Craig doing all the things he loves, from motocross racing to big-game hunting, and has become one of the network's top-rated shows.

Craig is also in the studio working on a new full album for Black River Entertainment, which is due out early next year, and will feature his brand new single, 'This Ole Boy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment