Monday, January 24, 2011

Jason Aldean’s Party Goes Platinum!


Jason Aldean is celebrating platinum certification for sales of one million copies for his fourth studio album My Kinda Party.  It becomes Jason’s third career platinum album and brings him to five million total albums sold since his debut five years ago.


“I just can’t say enough about country music fans and the amount of loyalty they have for their favorite artists,” said Aldean. “To think that a million people already bought this record is hard for me to get my head around. And five million since I started? No way! I am so grateful to them for giving me the opportunity to play music every night.”


Jason will kick off the sold out first weekend of arena dates on his My Kinda Party this Friday in Little Rock, AR. The 30 city run through May features special guests Eric Church and the JaneDear girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment