Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Darius Rucker Works to Keep His Marriage Healthy

Darius Rucker says his family doesn't really care about his fame -- with the exception of a few celebrity perks. 


"My kids know that I can get them in to meet people, and trust me, I've done the Justin Bieber concerts," Darius tells The Boot, laughing. "They know that part of it!"


In spite of the perks, Darius says he still struggles with the same things everyone else does -- including how to keep his marriage to wife Beth alive, with all the traveling he does. "Marriage is not easy," he admits. "You have to decide to work. That's what it really comes down to, two people deciding to stay together or not."


It's an ongoing process, the singer explains, requiring effort on both sides. "I work hard to let my wife know how much I love her," he acknowledges. 


Darius heads out on January 20 for a long list of shows. Find his tour dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment