Monday, January 17, 2011

Miranda Lambert Debuts Online Boutique

Miranda Lambert recently created a online boutique featuring clothes, shoes, and accessories, all of which have been hand-picked by Miranda.


“Although most of my time is spent in jeans and a t-shirt, on occasion I love to get dressed up. Whether it’s for red carpet events or a performance out on the road, I love to mix my girly side with my more rock n’ roll side,” Miranda says. “Check out my new page at Boutiques.com where you can take a style quiz, make comments and check out who wore what recently, including yours truly. Happy New Year and I hope to see you out on the road soon!”


Click HERE to check out Miranda’s Boutiques page.  Many of the items are quite pricey, just be prepared for sticker shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment