Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gretchen Wilson Shares Her Last Smoke With 1,000 Concertgoers

Photo Courtesy of Campbell Entertainment Group
Gretchen Wilson during here New Year's Eve show in Rosenberg, Texas,  pledged to quit smoking, and then promptly lit -- and enjoyed -- what she insisted would be her last cigarette. 


After the concert, Gretchen tossed out her remaining cigarettes, lighters, ashtrays and other reminders of her long-time habit. 


"I figured if I said it from stage in front of my fans, I'd stick to it. And so far I have," says Gretchen. 


Many people who quit smoking, after all, will eat more junk food to satisfy their cravings -- something Gretchen confesses she tends to do anyway, along with another late-night habit.


"I've got a sweet tooth," Gretchen told The Boot. "I'm a dough-girl. I like anything bread -- donuts, cakes, pastries. And then I eat at night. I take all my food to bed with me. That's another thing I do. I watch all those crazy shows on the Investigation Channels ... there's like five of those channels, so I'm just constantly watching that crap!"

No comments:

Post a Comment