Monday, January 31, 2011

Reba McEntire Blogs With Update

Reba has been keeping fans updated lately through her official blog.  You can read her most recent post below and read back on her other posts HERE.


Update: Good news!!  I’m on my 2nd lesson for Spanish!  That still doesn’t make it right for someone to come up to me and start speaking perfect Spanish and expect me to understand them, okay!!!!????  This will take a little longer than I expected but what I’m very surprised about is, I love it!!!  I’m having a great time learning!


On another note, I’ve had this week off reading and enjoying life!  Mama gave me a book about Rhett Butler’s family, fiction of course, but being a huge fan of “Gone With The Wind”, I’m loving every minute of it.  I also finished a book Chris Rich had recommended to me entitled,  ”A Reliable Wife”.  I have to say I like reading about Rhett better.


We’re taping the video for “If I Were A Boy” this week so keep your fingers crossed for all of us that it goes smoothly and as planned.  Then we’ll be in Florida for three shows with George and LeeAnn.


Hope to see you all soon,
Love,
Reba 

No comments:

Post a Comment