Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jewel's Pregnancy Inspires Her to Make Children's Album

Jewel revealed details of her new musical project inspired by her son on the way.


"I've actually been writing songs for him," says the singer. "I wrote an album called 'Lullaby' when I was trying to get pregnant. Now that I'm pregnant, I'm writing a children's record. It's really been fun to write stuff ... you're thinking about what your child is going to want to hear and what's going to be a fun story."


Jewel says she hopes to deliver the new album in the fall, just in time for the new arrival at home. Until then, she's just basking in the joys that come with expectant motherhood. "Everybody said just try to enjoy being pregnant. So I've really just tried to enjoy it and relax."

No comments:

Post a Comment