Friday, February 18, 2011

Carrie Underwood Tries Not To Read Hurtful Comments

Carrie Underwood tells Women’s Health that she has to work to keep her figure just like everyone else. She says, “The older I get, the harder it is to splurge without consequences. I love food. Chocolate and cheese and anything that’s bad for me. I’ll be really good when I’m at home so I can eat what I want to when I’m out with friends.” Underwood confesses, “I’m addicted to Hostess 100-calorie packs. I love sweet stuff after meals.” The superstar also loves Healthy Choice ice cream sandwich bars but they are a treat. She advises, “When in doubt, head for Subway. You can’t go wrong with the veggie sub.”


Carrie admits that she has a public image to worry about. She says, “Everyone has all these expectations about what people should look like. Some people think I’m fat, some people don’t. Who are they to judge? But it does bother me – if I see a picture, and I look chubby, it affects how I feel about myself.” Carrie also confesses that when she sees herself on the Internet it’s hard not to click and see what is written about her. She says, “I read magazines but not the (message) boards. Those comments can be really hurtful. Occasionally I’ll be on the Internet and see something about me and give in to the urge to click on it. It’s hard not to. Usually I wish I didn’t.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment