Friday, February 25, 2011

Blake Shelton Earns 8th Career No.1 Single


Blake Shelton has his third consecutive No. 1 single on the Billboard and Country Aircheck (Mediabase) charts with “Who Are You When I’m Not Looking.” This hit marks Shelton’s eighth No. 1 single and his first triple back-to-back No. 1 singles of his career.


Upon hearing that “Who Are You When I’m Not Looking” went No. 1, Blake said “Three No. 1’s in a row?! Thank you to every single person who works at a country radio station, you allow me to do the one thing that I love to do most in this world and that’s sing country music. I….Love…Y’all!”


Shelton will co-host this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards with country music superstar Reba. The 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards will broadcast LIVE from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 at 8:00 PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment