Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blake Shelton Extends Headlining Tour Into 2011

Blake Shelton continues his tour up to the ACM Awards on April 3 where he will be co-hosting his first award show with Reba. 


The “2011 All About Tonight Tour” will pick back up Tomorrow Jan. 28 in LaCrosse, WI and along the way will include opening acts such as Easton Corbin, Steel Magnolia, The Band Perry and Chris Young.


“I’m excited to get back out there and perform for my fans. They made last year the best year of my life and I hope to make each night of this tour one of the most memorable nights of their lives,” said Shelton. “I’m hoping this tour will prepare me for co-hosting the ACM awards with the queen of country music, Reba. There’s no better practice as my fans are always great at keeping me on my toes.” Visit Blake's website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment