Wednesday, September 14, 2011

George Strait Tops New CD's Out This Week

George Strait has earned the title country icon.

Universal Music Enterprises has released George Strait – Icon, an 11-song single disc collection packed with No. 1 hits and signature tracks in honor of one of today’s most successful and beloved country artists.

George Strait – Icon pays tribute to one of the most popular and influential country singers of the last three decades. Icon is a specially priced series of albums featuring the greatest hits, signature tunes and fan favorites of the most popular and influential artists in music history, offering unprecedented value to consumers.

TRACKLISTING:

1. Amarillo By Morning
2. Ocean Front Property
3. All My Ex’s Live In Texas
4. Love Without End, Amen
5. I Cross My Heart
6. Check Yes Or No
7. I Just Want To Dance With You
8. Living And Living Well
9. Give It Away
10. I Saw God Today
11. River Of Love
 
There will be a special TWO CD set of Icon released for the holidays October 24.  

The second CD will have a different mix of songs including these classic Strait cuts:

Disc: 1

1. Amarillo By Morning
2. Right Or Wrong
3. The Chair
4. Ocean Front Property
5. All My Ex's Live In Texas
6. If You Ain't Lovin' (You Ain't Livin')
7. Ace In The Hole
8. Love Without End, Amen
9. I Cross My Heart
10. Easy Come, Easy Go
11. Check Yes Or No


Disc: 2


1. Carried Away
2. One Night At A Time
3. Carrying Your Love With Me
4. I Just Want To Dance With You
5. Write This Down
6. The Best Day
7. Living And Living Well
8. I Hate Everything
9. Give It Away
10. I Saw God Today
11. River Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment