Her label, Warner Atlantic Reprise, has reason to brag this week: "for a DEBUT female to have her first single inside the Top 3 is ASTONISHING!"Factoids:
- Highest Charting Female Debut in Country Aircheck History!
- Over 650,000 singles sold to date and certified GOLD by the RIAA!
- 103,140 spins to date ranks currently as the #18 most played single of the year!
- #1 Most Added Debut Artist in Country Aircheck History with 55 first week adds!
- 7,372,457 Youtube views of the music video of "Why Ya Wanna"!
- Numerous TV performances included The Tonight Show w/Jay Leno, Fox & Friends, & her Grand Ole Opry debut!
- Nearly 200,000 Twitter followers and over 65,000 Facebook likes!
- Connected with fans in 21 markets as part of Brad Paisley's Virtual Reality Tour 2012!
- Critically-acclaimed debut album ranked as the highest female debut of 2012!