Monday, October 29, 2012

58 Shows; 45 Cities In 29 States And 3 Provinces

Taylor Swift announced Friday that she will launch a North American stadium and arena tour in early 2013 (click for a list of dates and cities) in support of her blockbuster new album, RED. Taylor made the special announcement in partnership with ABC News on primetime TV special “All Access Nashville with Katie Couric – A Special Edition of 20/20.”
“I didn’t think I could be any more excited about my RED album, but then I start thinking about how I’m going to put the new show together for The RED Tour,” says Taylor. “I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can’t wait to share the new show with all my fans!”

RED was released this week to widespread worldwide critical acclaim and has already topped the iTunes album sales charts in 40 countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment