Thursday, May 30, 2013

“Darius Rucker And Friends” = Luke Bryan, Randy Houser, Dustin Lynch, Justin Moore + Many More

Luke Bryan, Sam Bush, John Cowan, Radney Foster, Randy Houser, Dustin Lynch and Justin Moore will join Rucker for his sold-out, fourth annual “Darius And Friends” benefit concert on Monday, June 3 at the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville, Tenn.

Proceeds from the event go directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

“I always look forward to this event each year, and I’m so happy to have Luke, Sam, John, Randy, Dustin, Justin, and of course my hero, Radney, join me to help raise funds for St. Jude,” said Rucker.

“A few years ago I visited the St. Jude campus in Memphis and instantly became a ‘true believer’ in everyone there and the work they do to help treat kids and cure disease. I am happy to help raise funds for such a worthwhile cause and thrilled that some of my friends can join me.”

“Darius And Friends” has unofficially become a kickoff event for CMA Music Festival Week since it began four years ago. Through the years, artists including Rodney Atkins, Clint Black, Easton Corbin, Jamey Johnson, Kid Rock, Jerrod Niemann and Jake Owen have participated in the event. Since its inception, “Darius And Friends” has grown to include a charity auction and a celebrity golf tournament and has raised more than $225,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment